- Start-up Mentoring: we can provide a start-up company with a personal mentor. This mentor will meet with the start-up once a week to provide feedback on their development, assist them with business development issues, facilitate introductions to people or organisations etc. Mentors will have extensive commercial and or area expertise as well as an extensive network of contacts.
- Business Plan development: “Failing to plan is planning to fail”. While a business plan is not the be all and end all of starting a succesful business everyone should have one. The process of writing a business plan focuses your mind and can show up any flaws or mistakes before you make them. It is also important to have when you plan to secure external funding. We can assist you with developing a quality business plan by asking you the right questions about your future venture and by providing feedback on the answers. Remember: bigger is not always better!
- Business Review Bootcamp (1-day): Has the growth of your business stagnated? Feel that your business is not going anywhere? During our 1-day Business Review Bootcamp we will review all aspects of your business, find it’s strong & weak points and hammer out a plan to improve it. You will get access to our full arsenal of skills, expertise and knowledge. All for a once of flat-fee!
- Online Marketing: With the large number of people online and number ever increasing any company or organisation who wants to address a large audience or customer base will have to include an online presence in their marketing activities. Our experts have worked with a wide range of established companies as well as start ups in planning and executing the best online presence addressing the target audience. You can now also get access to this wealth of knowledge.
- Social Media Training: With 500 million active Facebook users worldwide, 200 million Twitter users and untold billions of people using the Internet to research and make purchases there is no ignoring the need to make Social Media part of your business strategy.However there are pitfalls as well as benefits and we will teach you how to avoid the former and find the latter. Our trainers have extensively used all forms of social networks and will show you how to use these to your benefit.
- Investment preparedness: Every start-up will need external funding at some point. The big questions are “what type of funding?” and “how do we secure it?”. We at the Greenhouse can assist you in determining what type of funding you need, how much you need and how to best secure it. Be it a government grant, Angel/Seed investment, or VC funding. We can identify your requirements, prepare you for fundraising, introduce you to possible sources of funding and assist you in securing it.
- Investment screening/due diligence (for investors): Because of our constant interaction with people at both side of the table (those investing funds and those looking for investment) we are also offering an “Investment screening” service. If you are a private investor who is looking to invest in an interesting start-up at Seed/angel level then we can assist you in finding such an investment opportunity and screening it through a due dilligence process. That way we ensure that you find the best investment to suit your portfolio.